The International Marketing Forum is a one-day event focused on providing tools, research, and insights to help you initiate or enhance your global marketing efforts. Industry experts will lead informative sessions throughout the day tackling the challenges of creating a global strategy.
Who should attend?
Whether you are a looking to maximize your international marketing efforts, just beginning the process, or simply looking for new ideas, the International Marketing Forum will provide insightful knowledge to help you move forward.
- Destination Marketing Organizations
- State and regional travel associations
- Cruise lines, airlines, and hotels
- International tour operators
- Interactive marketing agencies
- Advertising, public relations, and marketing agencies with travel industry clients
What to expect
International Marketing Forum attendees will gain an understanding of global markets, receive actionable strategic and tactical takeaways, and make real connections with colleagues who are facing the same challenges and opportunities as you.
How to Register
Join us for a day of in-depth interactive sessions and insightful discussion with industry experts while building relationships with your peers.